The trip to Florida the other week, was just what the doctor ordered. Very nice and relaxing. My mom called me before we left to make sure that we packed warmer clothes as it was "cool". By cool she meant in the low 60s. considering it was 16 in Rochester, I wasn't too concerned!

Todd caught me reading the first evening we were there. I might have been on vacation, but I was still reading a boss recommended book!

We were very happy, our friends, S&J, were able to join us for a few days down there as well! You might recognize them from our
wedding photos, they're our closest friends in NY!

Relaxing on my parent's balcony, enjoying the sunset with our glass of wine.

An absolutely beautiful sunset!

The ring came home. This is the spot Todd
proposed to me back in November 2009!

Well, my parents did warn us that the water was chilly. Did I listen? Nope. I had to stick my toes in the 50 degree water! And this was my reaction.

Cute little sandpiper

S and I walking on the beach

The boys had a great time too!
Todd loves visiting my folks when they're in Florida. So much so, he now has three locations on our weather feature that's on our TV: Rochester, NY (where we live), Des Moines, IA (where my parents are and I'm from), and Venice, FL (where he wants to retire to!).
So jealous of your time on the beach! It's absolutely frigid here!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had lots of fun :)