I know I've had big news in the past...
Remember this big news?
Or this BIG news?
Well, this is REALLY REALLY BIG news....
....
I'm engaged!!!!!!
Todd proposed to me a week ago today!
The story...
We left for Florida last Thursday. Todd was going for a long weekend and I was staying through Thanksgiving. My folks have a condo on the Gulf side, so we were staying with them. Apparently he asked my dad for permission on Friday evening, and Saturday we went for our daily walk along the beach.
Part way down the beach, Todd stops to "grab the camera" and instead drops to one knee and whips out a great little blue box with the most gorgeous ring ever! Ask he asked me to marry him! I just started bawling so hard. Tears, tears and more tears. I couldn't even answer, I was crying so much. All out of happiness of course! Apparently he asked me again (I don't remember the second asking!) and I managed to squek out the tiniest of yes-es known to man between tears. Was there any doubt what so over. Of course not.
Best.Day.Ever.
Ever.
Here's a pic he got of me right afterwards....

I am so incredibly happy.
No wedding date yet. We hope to set one by Christmas time. We're looking at either August or October of next year! Let the planning begin!
And here are a few photos from my parents' balcony looking out...gorgeous!


omg. congratulations!!! that is big news!! :D
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you and Todd!!! Excited to follow the wedding planning!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH! Congratulations! I think I said it on FB, but I'm saying it again on here :) WOOHOO
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is definitely BIG news! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding planning! :)
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! That's so freakin' awesome!
ReplyDelete