My ambition and motivation decided to make an honorary appearance yesterday. I cleaned probably about 85% of my apartment from top to bottom. Which means it's back in my good graces, my sanity has returned and what is left is quite manageable.
Ah.
It's like a huge sigh of relief to have the monster cleaning job that was facing me done with.
We went to a great Halloween party last night. Lots of fun, everyone in costumes too. I'll post pics when I get them from others. I forgot my camera :( I went as Juliet, Todd was my Romeo...at the masqued ball! Let's see, others cames the Incredibles, Aphrodite, Magnum P.I., Audrey Hepburn, the "Swine Flu - H1N1", a box of wine, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus. Lots of great creativity happening!
Today was another Bills game. We're to the point in the season where we've decided we've had enough tailgating. So we arrived just prior to the game, parked and headed in. The first half was good, we were playing the Texans. Thought we stood a chance. But then our offense failed us again. There nothing if not consistent. We got romped. 31 to 10. Our poor defense was on the field 39 minutes. They were just exhausted by the end. We got back to Rochester about 5 and headed to the grocery store. I planned out my menu for the week, right down to which meals would be at home and which ones I was out for. I must get back to consistent menu planning, my grocery bill is just so much cheaper when I do!
I hope everyone had a wonderful "Fall Back" weekend and made good use of the extra hour. I know I did...I slept! Have a wonderful first week of November! (where did 2009 go?!)
16 Years
3 years ago
Following the blog again after a little hiatus. So glad to see you are doing well! Still have not met Todd :( But I may be visiting Roch soon, so maybe then? I need to see S & J too. I haven't since their wedding... .which was also probably the last time I've seen you!
ReplyDeleteUgh - November. Boo.
ReplyDeleteMy motivation returned this weekend too - although I didn't manage to vacuum and/or mop. Hopefully next weekend?
Hey Lady! Just wanted to say hi! I finally got my blog updated with your new link. I know, I'm a little behind. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am so looking forward to the break. This school year can't go fast enough for me. I'm counting down. Only 27 weeks to go. I've got a new blog post up with tons of updates. Check it out if you get the chance! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete