Monday, September 28, 2009

Let's Go Buffalo!

I'm having a great time with our season tickets to the Buffalo Bills! For only having ever been to two pro football games I'm hooked. When I got the tickets, I got the next to lowest pricing for seating, I wanted to go, but didn't want to spend a fortune. For cheap seats...

We have a great view of the field!


Todd and I having a great time tailgating, week 2.


Even the rain could not deter the die hard fans.


Relaxing with friends under cover


The home of the Bills

We started off the year (at home) great. A win against the Bucaneers. Yesterday wasn't so pleasant, we lost against the Saints. Held our own for three quarters, then really let things get away.


On the plus side, Iowa beat Penn State on Saturday! Way to go Hawkeyes!


Yup, it's football season. I'm not a die hard of all fans, but I do enjoy it :)

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when you said long live quarter 4. We're on the calendar year as well. Too funny.

    You're all official! The pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete