Hello! I know I have been absent from commenting on many blogs, and while I've done my best to try to keep up, I may not have commented due to timing constraints. I'll try to get back on track quickly! This past week has been a very quick and busy one. I've been back at my Six Sigma Black Belt training class in Seneca Falls all week. It was a pretty intense week, but in a good way. We were taught a lot, though it didn't seem like at times, when I was studying for the "quiz" on Friday I could tell it'd been quite a bit of material. For any of you out there familar with ANOVA, multiple regression, process balancing, etc. that's the type of stuff we're working on. So I am now four weeks through my five weeks training. The last week will be the second week in August.
I am fully recovered from my five mile run last weekend. And I'm actually crazy enough to sign up for another run in a couple of weeks. Not five miles though...this one is only 5K! 2 miles shorter, which will make for a much happier me.
A quick update fora week away, but it's all I got! I hope that everyone's enjoying their summer!
16 Years
3 years ago
5 miles sure is a LOT longer than 5 km! You should be so proud of yourself for finishing and doing so well especially since you felt so lousy! Good for you for doing all these races! Good luck with the rest of your training!
ReplyDeleteGlad you recovered from your run! I once decided to run a 10K with only 3 weeks of training - BAD idea. I hurt for a week!
ReplyDeleteI really need to start signing myself up for some 5K races to motivate my lazy butt (case in point: it's 11am and I'm not dressed yet).