Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Wine Tour

Remember last year when I went on a Keuka Lake wine tour? Well, it appears to be an annual tradition now! Todd and I, along with J and S went on another wine and food tour about Keuka. Pictures below!

Todd, myself, S and J at Keuka Springs winery...similar shot to last year's.

J and S at Barrington Cellars

Not sure why this one rotated crazy like, but it's Todd and I also at Barrington Cellar

These are the vine across the street from Dr. Frank's winery
Sadly Dr. Frank's tasting room was destroyed by a fire just 3 days prior to the tour. The rest of the winery was saved and thankfully no one was hurt in it. Surprisingly enough they were open for the tour!

After the wine tour we had lots of time in the day left, so we headed back to my place of Canandaigua Lake. It was 85 degrees yesterday...gorgeous! So we took a walk along the lake for an hour or so.

J is holding up his ID because we got a great laugh out of him being carded TWICE yesterday! He's 29! We stopped laughing when we realized that we DIDN'T get carded. :( LOL!
And of course, what kind of wine tour would it be without the famous staircase photos of our haul. That's 27 bottles for those of you counting! S and I are having some fun.
Todd and I with the 27.


4 friends, 27 bottles, 1 great day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time on your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like SO much fun! Now I'm DYING to go back to Kelowna to take wine tours with my hubby this summer :)

    ReplyDelete