Thursday, April 9, 2009

Openess

I just returned from my 3rd ever business trip. Let's see previously I'd traveled to Anahiem, CA & Salt Lake City, UT (hello Kristin!) and where did I go this time?....

..dum da dum dum...

Fort Wayne, Indiana!

I know, not the most exotic place, but an enjoyable one for me. Between this trip and my trip last month to Ft. Worth, I have really begun to feel closed in out here in NY. The central part of the country is so much more open. Not in a boring way (OK, maybe Ft. Wayne was a bit boring), but in a nice open, can see a ways down the road, the house aren't practically in the road, or on top of each other open. It's been a nice change.

I am home now, and the kittens and Todd were happy to see me. As I was them!

Many people are taking tomorrow off of work. I'm not. It'll be pretty quiet, so I plan on going in, working through lunch and leaving. It use to be a holiday, but when they revamped our holidays and vacation Good Friday was no longer a given. Next week I'll be down in Seneca Falls for black belt training, so having the day to tie up some loose ends will be good.

Saturday I'm heading to my first all day scrapbooking event! I'm looking forward to it. I met a girl at my Toastmasters competition last week and she invited me to the event. It's from 9am - 9pm, 12 hours...oh my! I wonder if I'll last the whole time! Either way, I'm excited.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment