Happy Easter! I hope that everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter with family, friends or both!
As my parents are in Iowa, I don't get to spend Easter with them very often. And this year was no exception. I did, however, get to spend it with Todd and his family. We woke up early and went to church at the parish which Todd grew up in. Afterwards we went out to a lovely brunch at Steamboat Landing. The lake was gorgeous today...two toned showing the temperature differences. I ate sooooooooo much. My diet was completely non-existent today. Oops. *wink*
Today was wonderful, fun, relaxing and I felt so blessed to be such a part of Todd's family.
Happy Easter!
16 Years
3 years ago
Happy Belated Easter!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good Easter! How did your all day scrapbooking event go? Did you last the whole time? I wish I had friends around here to scrapbook with!
ReplyDelete