Sarah took me to the Ft. Worth Water Gardens. In the middle was a "mountain" "oasis" that we climbed up. This is us part way up to the top.
The view of the "quiet pool" from the top of the "mountain". It was really neat to see all of the water features they have. They have 2 other major ones, plus a stage, plus some grassy areas. Very cool.
After we went to the Garden we walked around downtown for a bit. This isn't the greatest picture of a downtown street, but it shows how nice they are...notice how CLEAN, everything is!
This past weekend was a very important date for Todd and I. We have now been dating for over a year! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It's absolutely amazing. I am truly enjoying my time with him, and everything we do just seems to mesh so well. I always leave wanting to go right back and see him again.
This is us, after our extremely nice dinner at Tastings (run by Wegmans), we came back to my place, and changed to get ready to head out for a St. Patrick's celebration with some friends.

Together at the concert we went to that evening. Beads. And I had obviously had a few drinks...though it is mostly fatigue that you're seeing (really!).
Happy 1 year!!! I am glad you are so happy!
ReplyDeleteThe water colour in the "quiet pool" is gorgeous! Your trip sounded like lots of fun!
Great pics! I can't believe you've been dating Todd for over a year. Really? Gosh, time is just flying by. I just left Jodi a comment saying the same thing. And spring is almost here. I'm excited. Any interesting plans in the near future for you? We have spring break coming up, so I'm excited! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHey girl, it's been awhile so I decided to say hi. You and Todd are SO cute together in those pictures. It is very good to see you smiling and happy, you deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteWork has been really busy so I haven't been to Rochester in awhile :( When I visit I'll have to see you, and J&S, and meet Todd, yea!