Don't you love it when technology makes you feel like a complete idiot? I'm there right now! Here I am, trying to do something good...I read Candace Cameron Bure's (you remember her - DJ from Full House) new book "Reshaping It All"...which I thoroughly enjoyed, as it's a book on healthy living, linking it to some nice recipes and the bible! Good and thought provoking, full of encouragement versus the "you have to do this" type of plan. Because it's not really a plan...it's a lifestyle. Anyways, there's a 65 Days to reshaping it all group/event being run, which I thought would be great to try out. So I "registered" so to speak and linked my thumbnail to this blog...twice. Yup, I'm the silly looking one that managed to sign-up twice! Well, I had no confirmation that I'd finished the sign-up process yet, and actually had an error message...so I went back and resubmitted...and yes...entered twice. Grrrrr. Let's hope the 65 days goes smoother than my sign-up!
And if anyone can tell me how to get that second one deleted....I'd love to know!
16 Years
3 years ago
I think I'll look into reading that book...I like her and it sounds like something I'd love to read :)
ReplyDelete