If you haven't yet checked out the photos from my trip to London, you should take a look at my trip recap posting here.
As I left with in my last post, I came home, was dumb enough to go into work the day after I landed, and promptly caught a nasty cold. As my good friend, retired-blogger-Sarah, said, I was primed for it. I had been in a city at tourist sites with crowds of people, in close contact with hundreds, and then shut up on multiple planes for long hours on end, with recirculated air. So...it was bound to happen. I'm still all gunky in my sinuses and my nose blows sounds like fog horns, but I am doing better. Challenge for this week: go to the gym! I've said it multiple postings, and I'll say it again here...I need to go to the gym regularly and religiously! So, I'll say it again...time to start again. One of these times it should stick, right?
Since I was down for the count last weekend, I'm in laundry craziness today. I need to clean the master bath too (blech!), and I'm catching up on a few other items...all while watching DVR'd Lifetime movies! So not all is lost :)
In exciting news, I just bought plane tickets to Denver later spring! I'll be going to a childhood friend's wedding. And I'll be meeting up with another wonderful friend of mine, L, - she's in the wedding, but we'll be sharing a hotel room. Girlfriends for frugalness! So I'm very excited. I saw the bride last in 2004 at L's wedding! We all grew up together until the bride moved away at about 9 years old to Denver, but we all saw each other at least once a year when her family would come back to say "hi". It's going to be a great reunion for all of us!
16 Years
3 years ago
boooo to the cold - but regarding Denver - it sounds like fun!! :) I'm certain you'll have a wonderful time - how could you not with such great friends, right? I'll look forward to hearing all about it! :)
ReplyDelete