So, while the website has today as "Day 2" of 65 Days to
Reshaping it All, I consider it day 1-1/2. I haven't yet read the appropiate chapter (FYI - I would love it if they would post the reading schedule!), but I do consider today a success. Not just food wise (I did good today!), but my real accomplishment is exercise. I walked - yes I only walked - but I walked for 50 minutes. It was less than 3 miles, but considering I haven't seen the inside of a gym for weeks and weeks and weeks (read months), I am happy. My goal for this week is to go to the gym all 5 weekdays this week. Just to walk. Just to try to loosen myself back up. I also did my ab exercises yesterday and today and hope to keep that up every day. Then next week, I'll look to expand a bit more - maybe some Zumba or back to yoga. Progress is progress -yes?!
The walk sounds great! I also really want to try Zumba...seems like a lot more fun then the treadmill!
ReplyDelete