So I'm off to a decent start with my 65 Days to Reshaping It All. Monday I walked for 50 minutes at the gym. Tuesday, I only walked for 30 minutes, but hey, it's something. Yesterday I did "Let's Dance" on the Wii for 34 minutes - and every song I danced to I got a new high score! And today - well, today was less successful. I didn't pack my lunch today (I did the first three days)...and I just can't bring myself to go to the salad bar in the cafeteria. It's a) expensive, as it's done by weight and b) just doesn't look appetizing. Todd and I ran errands after work, so no gym, but we did go out to dinner and I only ate one red potato, half my meat and most of my veggies. I packed the rest! Before giving into the raspberry almond torte dessert. Well how could I not...we were a
Phillip's European - they're there just for desserts! However, once we did arrive home, I did 18 minutes of "Let's Dance" before the side cramp came on from dancing so soon after eating! All in all, a decent start, if not perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment