Hello hello! Nothing really new here on the job front. Layoffs have not occurred yet, however, I'm feeling a bit more secure than I did before. Simply based on what I see as positive signs...like assigning me to coordinate a major project across departments.
We're moving in 5 days! 5 days!
Wedding News - we've booked a DJ :) And we've decided on a bakery! I am so full, and actually sick of cake right now. We're not doing any of the crazy looking cakes, but I'm totally going to go back to her for birthdays, showers, and holiday party cakes. Take a look at her website. Especially under Wedding - Whimsical Cakes and the Birthday Cakes one.
16 Years
3 years ago
How did the move go? How's your new place? :) Those cakes look yummy. What will yours look like?
ReplyDeleteHope the move went well.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see wedding photos!