Ran my first 5k this morning at the Lilac Festival! My good friend A, and I had said we were going to run, and even though we didn't feel prepared, we did! I only walked for 20 seconds, 3 different times, so not too bad!

Waiting for the race to start...I'm in the middle of the pic, not sure what I'm laughing at. We had run into some of our coworkers, so we all started together!

And we're off!
Crossing the finish line together! We had a pact not to leave each other behind :)
Good friends, still alive, after the race :)
That's awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Finishing a 5K is such a great accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
Awesome! I am working on getting in shape to run one in 2 months! I hope I can do as well as you did!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! You must be really proud of yourself! What's next? A marathon? :)
ReplyDelete