Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello Sports Fans....!


....she's baaaa-aaaack! Oh my, January 10th. I have not been here in awhile. I don't have a good excuse, just been extremely busy with the new job, rolling off the old job, and just plain tired. From the sounds of it, all of us started going 100 mph as soon as the New Year was over. So what have I been up to (aside from trying to stay warm in this nasty upstate NY weather?!)

...the new job. It's moving along. We got through the first big task which was an all hands meeting presentation to over 800 people. I had not idea how much went into that. I'm now working on a few other things, some strategic development and overtime analysis...not the most exciting, but it's a new way to look at things and is good to change my thought process a bit.
...2 weeks ago, Todd and I went down to PA to see some of our friends. We had dinner with M Friday night at a great resturaunt. This is myself and M at dinner. Oh my, they had the BEST chocolate bread pudding, I've ever had. So delicious! Saturday we went to Hershey's Chocolate World (mmmmm....free samples!), and that evening we went to a great bar/resturaunt to hang out with some friends of Todd's from when he lived there. Again, lots of fun. Sunday, I went to spend the day with M at her house, just hanging out, while, Todd went off with of his buddies to a fire hall to watch the Eagles play the Cardinals in the playoffs.

...last weekend we went to the Geva Theatre Center, which was the neatest thing. We saw a great, semi-spooky play. The theater only seats 525...and it's terribly hard to get a bad seat! We were 4th row center, it was almost like we were in the middle of the stage. They also have something called the "Nextstage", which is 180 people theater...their improv troupe performs there, I would love to see something there too!
...this past weekend was a nice lazy weekend for the most part. Friday evening Todd cooked dinner for me...chicken & dumplings...yum! We watched a movie. Saturday we just hung out, then watched more movies. Sunday I went with Todd to visit his great aunt in the nursing home near his place. Apparently she loves me (I'm still trying to figure out that one!...lol). Before we headed out to the Superbowl party at the bar where his Fantasy Football team met during Monday night football. GO CARDINALS!!!....oh, that's right....they screwed up!!!!! Grrrrr. At least it was a great game...that second half was NOT boring!
...today I am back at work, and I must admit, all I'm thinking about is my upcoming girls weekend with Brittny and retired Blogger Sarah! Remember last year's? Oh boy, or should I say girl, do all of us need this! More details as it gets closer :)
Happy Monday after Superbowl to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there you are! I see your updates on facebook, so I knew you were still alive and all!

    You've been busy! I'm totally jealous that you're getting together with Brittny and Sarah. What do you all have planned? I'm sure it will be a blast!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete