This is at the last stop on the wine tour we were on with friends in early December....17 in 5-1/2 hours....we were quite "happy". Well, myself, S & J were...Todd was oour DD so he wasn't drinking...just enjoying us being kooky!
Myself and Todd at winery number 12 or 13
S&J in the car...we were all singing to the iPod..yes, J is using my lint brush as a mic!
Me, definitely toasted!
The time that we hit the first winery.
Todd and I at winery number 4.
Girls having fun at the "black & white" holiday party.
Myself & Todd at the holiday party
Christmas in Iowa -- dinner with friends
my godmother, she makes her own homemade jelly
Those winery trips look like so much fun... this one looked chilly though!! :-) And Yes, I have been to Europe. I went my senior year in high school for two weeks to London and Paris--it was great fun, but I didn't get to see nearly as much as I would have liked. I would love to go again!! Of course, when I went before, I spoke French fluently... I'll have to brush up quite a bit before I can go again!
ReplyDeleteI love the pics. And I think the fact that they're not in order adds to the hilarity! Those wine tours look like crazy fun.
ReplyDeleteHow's work going? I don't think I ever heard how you were liking the new position.
Loved the pics! I've never actually been to a winery... definitely looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteWhere ya at? Whatcha been up to? :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures! I can't wait for us to take our own. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay- the rules are on my blog:
1. When did you realize you had a "thing" for Todd? how did he ask you out for the first time?
2. What do you like about your new job?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world- and had to stay there for the rest of your life- where would you life?
4. What a few things you want to do by the time you turn 30?
5. Who's your celebrity crush and why?