Hello all! I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I will tell you that I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Todd and I had decided weeks ago, that we were NOT going to try to fight the crowds last night. So we had a very early dinner Friday after work at Cheesecake Factory...mmmmm....Raspberry Chocolate Truffle! Last night we stayed in at my place. We cooked (OK, OK...Todd cooked!)...chicken divine...yummy! And then we watched "The American President" (Michael Douglas & Annette Benning). We call it "our" movie. The story behind that is, it was the first movie we ever watched together. It was before we were dating, and Todd came over after we went to dinner one night and we watched it. Then we watched it again a few weeks later. After that we really didn't plan on watching it again, but every time we turned on the TV for the next month it was playing! So we got a good laugh, took it as a sign, and that's why it's "our" movie!
Awwww, it sounds like a great, relaxing weekend! Happy belated Valentine's Day!
ReplyDelete