Saturday, February 7, 2009

Interview Me

So I got this off of Brittny's blog, she is "interviewing" me. If you would like me to do the same you just leave a comment and I will email you the questions! Here are the directions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Let’s get started. Here are Brittny's questions for me:

1. When did you realize you had a "thing" for Todd? how did he ask you out for the first time?
The first time I felt something different with him, was when we went to the state fair together and a couple of times, he was guiding me through the crowd by lightly touching my back, and I got a tingle. I wrote it off to just my crazy emotions at the time. I knew he was special when even after we had kissed he put up with my crazy emotions over my divorce and just promised me that everything would be OK. He held me instead of running away. I don't think there was ever "asking me out". We had started off as friends, got closer and then moved in to our "non-dating" (no matter that it looked like we were dating) stage. I had this crazy idea that because I was going through a divorce I couldn't date during that process...obviously it was crazy and we did! So we "non-dated" for a few months!

2. What do you like about your new job?
I like the access I have to the VPs, and the exposure I'm already beginning to get. I'm having to learn how to look at the extremely big picture, and think 3 years ahead, instead of 3 weeks ahead. It's a tough change, but I know it's going to help me in my career more than I know.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world- and had to stay there for the rest of your life- where would you life?
Hmmmm....the rest of my life? I would probably choose Hinchly Wood, England. My cousins grew up there, and I've visited it a couple of times. It's close enough to London, 1/2 hour train ride, but its also a quiet neighborhood too. Lots of things within walking distance too. And I love the "feel" of England!

4. What a few things you want to do by the time you turn 30?
I want to travel to some new places, enjoy my vacations. I want to go back to London, and take Todd with me this time. I would like to get my finances to a place where I have complete confidence in them. I want to get into scrapbooking. I would like to get my body back into full athlete mode, and feel good about it! I would like to do a better job going to see my family.

5. Who's your celebrity crush and why?
Can it be a girl? I absolutely LOVE Natalie Portman. She seems so down to earth. Of course she's pretty too. She and I have similar hair colors, so I look to hear for some fashion items. She's intelligent. OK, down right smart, she went to Harvard. And I just love the fact that she put her education before her career, and only did the Star Wars movies in between her schooling.


so there you are! Let me know if you'd like play :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey- Natalie Portman is your celebrity twin! I never thought about that!

    It was fun to read about your new job. I know we talk all the time but it was nice to get to read what's different and how you're enjoying it.

    I also wondered if you and Todd had an official first date. I remember him being amazing throughout the divorce and is yet another reason he's a keeper for sure! :)

    Hope you guys are having a good weekend@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play, but only if I get veto rights to the questions! The public versions anyway. Feel free to send more than five in your preferred order!

    ReplyDelete