I know I haven't posted in awhile, technical issues again, along with being busy. So I thought I'd post some photos of recent events.
My birthday was almost 2 months ago, and Todd took me to a wonderful resturaunt.
This is us at his place before heading out...
Me at dinner....
After dinner outside...a nice person from a wedding that was also there took this photo. This place is up on a cliff overlooking Canandaigua Lake...pretty!
A few weeks later was the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. I organized the team for my company this year. Here is a team photo....
It was a beautiful day...my good friend Angel and I had a great time!
Finally, The Women's Network organized a "Fall Foliage Cruise". A local river boat offers these cruises through the lower Genesee gorge during peak color time. After the sun sets they light up the gorge with flood lights from the boat. It's really neat.
At the dinner table (we just hadn't eaten yet!)
Great friends, great fun...
I think that's all for now...I'm off to try to catch up with you all!
I'm a comment loser too! You're right though- it's because we talk all the time so we're totally legitimate.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! You and Todd are so smiley and happy- which makes me smiley too.
Wow. Looks like great fun! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!
ReplyDelete