So, this past weekend was pretty busy. Let's see, Friday evening Todd and I made dinner and just watch movies...so it wasn't going out busy, but relaxing busy. Saturday we went to the Scarecrow festival in the village I live in. It's about a mile from my apartment to the village, so we walked. It was absolutely beautiful! Sunny, the most perfect blue sky and 72! We looked at all the scarecrows, had some ice cream and watched some Irish dancers before walking back to my place.
Sunday I slept as late as I could. I have been so tired lately, and I hadn't been able to sleep in in over 2 weeks, maybe 3. So I admit I completey skipped church to sleep. I desperately needed it. After I finally woke up I went to lunch with an old friend from college. He currently lives in NYC and was up visiting for the weekend. Myself, him and another girl went to Sinbad's (Erin did you ever eat there?). It's a great little Mediterranean place...yum!
So on the job front...
...I haven't heard anything about the job at ITT.
...apparently the one at RIT is still a possibility, despite my impressions of the interviews. I had an interview with HR today over the phone....
...but the surprise is...another company contacted me today about some possible positions! So, that one is still in the baby stages, but we'll see what happens over the next few weeks.
I will end on...what a beautiful earth this is. I absolutely love fall, and its beauty. I am so amazed at how beautiful this place is.
16 Years
3 years ago
I love Sinbads! When ever I am in Rochester I make a point to stop there! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteI hope you find something soon! I love fall too... especially those sunny beautiful fall days! Not a huge fan of the rain though, and we certainly get a lot of it here!
ReplyDeleteAny word on maybe coming to SLC? I've got my hopes up!
ReplyDeleteI love fall too! It's been so long since I've enjoyed it and I'm so happy I get to this year. Hope you're having a great extended weekend. I owe you guys an email...
ReplyDeleteHave a good Saturday!