My lovely Ru girl. She hadn't been doing well for the past week or so. I took her to the vet last Friday. This weekend she stopped eating and drinking. Today I took her back. I had to put her to sleep...she's on the other side of that "Rainbow Bridge" now. I love her. I miss her. I love her. I keep telling myself I did the right thing. She was suffering. I held her for 2 and half straigh hours today...petting, kissing, loving.
Rest in Peace little girl.
sorry to hear about Ru...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry... losing a pet is always hard.
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry to here about that. Losing pets is never easy.
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, I ma so sorry. I KNOW how painful it is to lose an animal and to put one down. You made the right decision. It's better than them suffering.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Theresa. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about Ru!
ReplyDelete