I have no idea why Blogger is insisting this is the correct orientation of this photo! I've tried uploading it like 3 times now...so you'll just have to deal I'm afraid. Anyways, this is the butter sculpture from the fair...the cow jumping over the moon.
Enjoying chocolate milk at the Rainbow Milk Bar
Really large sand sculpture
Fuzzy bunny
Todd enjoying his Red Cat wine slushy
Me enjoying my White Cat wine slushy
After the fair we stopped by the premium outlets on the way home...dangerous for my credit card!
The rest of Labor Day weekend was actually pretty relaxing.
So last night, a couple of our friends invited us to the last "Zoo Brew" of the season. The ZooBrew is when the zoo is open for 3 hours for those of us that are 21 or over and they have beer, wine, and dinner for sale. There is also a band and door prizes. It was quite fun!
We saw some highly entertaining monkies...craziness, there were about 4 adults and loads of kids, they were all so high energy and running, jumping, swinging and everything!
The Rhinos
The elephants were having fun playing too.
Our friend we went with actually won a door prize! It was a good one too, a bag with a couple of T-Shirts, a stuffed animal, a zoo hat and a zoo travel mug! I was jealous, I admit. But good for them!
Here is Todd and I at the ZooBrew! You can tell we had a fun night!


It looks like you guys had a LOT of fun! How is a wine slushy?
ReplyDelete