Well, Todd is. Not me. He's over right now putting my new furniture together! What a guy, huh?! He's actually told me not to do anything! My new bed was delivered today too. It's gorgeous! I'll post pictures soon of my new bedroom!
So remember how I told you Rupert (my ferret) was a bit sick. Well, I've been taking her back to the vet every two weeks lately to have her blood glucose checked. She's been on some medicine and over the past few weeks her glucose level has continued to drop. She's suppose to be around 80, minimum. I took her in yesterday...she was at 44. So we've switched her medicine to predisone. So keep her in your prayers. She's been showing additional symptoms of her tumors, with weakness in her legs. The predisone should help her. I hope it does. Otherwise, though, she's been acting happy!
More to come later this weekend. I'm headed into work tomorrow for a bit...Todd and I are riding together after we hit up the pancake breakfeast we like to go to first Saturday of each month. Happy Friday!
16 Years
3 years ago
Yay for a new bedroom! I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a guy you have there!! Yippee for new furniture!!
ReplyDelete