Sunday, September 19, 2010

Checking In

Hi there! Just letting you know I am alive and well. Married and tan too!

The wedding day was absolutely perfect, just perfect, and all happiness! I'm Mrs. W (well, as soon as the state of NY gets around to sending us our marriage certificate).

The Aruban honeymoon was paradise. Just 10 days to spend with my new husband. The weather cooperated fully -- up until the it was time to go...long story, but we were flying through JFK the day of the crazy storms in NYC...let's just say the jet decided to stop in Atlantic City....

Pictures and stories as soon as I can...might be a few days while I try to figure out the "new normal" around here!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear your day went well! I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I saw your facebook pictures of the wedding. You were beautiful! It looked like you had a great day. Glad to hear the vacation was good, too. Would you recommend Aruba? Keep on bloggin', girl. I blogged today!

    ReplyDelete