Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh the Stress!

It's only 10 days to go. And I have no stress.

No I'm not concerned about the 8 loads of laundy I have sitting in my living room. Hey, at least it's less than than the 10 I had sitting there 4 days ago.

No I'm no concerned about the deep "spring cleaning" that I need to do this weekend.

No I'm not concerned that one project at work took over my life for 5 days and I haven't touched anything else that all has to be done prior to my leaving.

No I'm not concerned about the 30 meetings I need to call in the next 4 business days.

No I'm not concerned that I still don't have my shoes picked out!

Nope, no stress. None at all.

10 days. Only 10. Craziness!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!

    Wear flip flops :) I wish I had.

    I cannot wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! The big day is getting so close! So excited for you, Theresa =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHHH! i am freaking out! Hope it's WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete