Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beautiful Day

I really don't have much to say, I'm afraid the last week has been terribly boring. However, I am trying to keep my word about blogging more often. This last week at work, while busy wasn't anything special. We had some big wigs in from headquarters, but I wasn't too involved in that. I am grateful that the weekend is here, by Friday my brain was pretty fried!

Last night we went for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday. We ended up at a tapas style restaurant, which was wonderful and very tasty! Then it off to a pub after for a drink. All in all a ver nice evening.

Today can be summed up in one word: cleaning. Cleaning clothes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the couch, cleaning the floors, cleaning the bathroom. It's all about the cleaning.

So as I said, nothing very exciting!

1 comment: