Well, Friday evening wasn't too busy. I actually got out of work at about 3pm, and came back to my place after running a few errands. I was in bed by 7:30...not sleeping, just relaxing and enjoying an evening at home without much to do.
Saturday was a busy day. I met my friend, A, at the gym for a kickboxing class that kicked my bootie. Then I met up with Todd for lunch and we headed to Canandaigua to Sonneberg Gardens for an Art Festival. I actually do have pictures, however, I can't get them downloaded to the computer right now! Grrrr! So frustrating. So I will get those posted as soon as I get through my techinal difficulties. I bought a couple of cute pieces...cheap ones. I couldn't afford the ones I really really liked...they were bigger...both physically and in price...like $500!
Saturday evening Todd and I walked from my apartment into the village, for the Fairport Music Festival. We went and had dinner down there...found a whole new street of cute little pubs and resturaunts! The bands were great...though when the last one started playing Led Zepplin we left...I'm really not a Zepplin fan. So we walked back here.
Sunday I finally made it to church here for the first time in weeks, even months. It's been a crazy summer! Afterwards, Todd and I ran errands (including lunch at Boston Market --- mmmm!), and then picked up his mom and grandma and all of us and his brother took his mom out to dinner. Then all of us (minus grandma) went to his Aunt's for cake and ice cream.
Whew...what a weekend!
16 Years
3 years ago
You have the best weekends! You are always doing something fun, new, and exciting!
ReplyDeleteI didn't get a chance to comment on your last post! It makes me want to see Niagra falls! It looks amazing! And I TOTALLY want to go to the butterfly conservatory. I LOVE butterflies!
So I'm behind in my commenting, but I wanted to tell you I loved the renaissance pictures. My friend here at work is dying to do a renaissance fair with the kids just so she can wear a costume!
ReplyDeleteYour weekend sounds like a ton of fun!