Thank you all so much for your kind words. Monday was definately a difficult day at times. I was doing much better later in the eveing.
As of Tuesday I am officially "legally separated". The separation agreement was filed with the county clerk's office. Now I just need to wait for Chris' lawyer to sign the divorce papers (her, not Chris...how weird is that?) and the judge. So I'm not sure how long that is going take. But we're moving along.
This week has been another very busy week. I put in 49 hours or so by 4pm today. Good news is I "shouldn't" have to go into work tomorrow. I think Todd and I are going to go check out Sonneberg Gardens and then go to Homerama and check out all the new houses! It's fun and I enjoying going. Just to get ideas...or to get ideas on what I definately don't like!
I really enjoyed lunch today. I met up with one of my girlfriends from work. She had her baby 2 months ago, so we met up at a little diner not too far from work. It was so good to see her..and her little baby! What a cutie!
Have a great weekend ladies!
16 Years
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment