...Pininterest.
Who knew, something so simple - "pinning" pictures I run across to a "board" for my future reference and the reference of others - could be so addictive.
I'm in love.
At first, I thought I'd only be "pinning" clothes. Then it expanded - "ooo...that's a great baby toy" "What a great way to keep track of books I'd like to read" and "we need to go there/do that".
I'm up to nine "boards" now. They are:
- My Style - clothes/accessories I'm liking. Not necessarily something I feel like I can wear (especially in my post baby body right now), but items I like, styles I wish I could pull off, etc.
- Maternity - I've posted items I either own, or clothes I hope to own the next time I'm in need of maternity wear.
- Products I Love - this one might need to get renamed. Right now, it has three pins...all beauty products. If this stays the same, it'll be renamed to reflect beauty/make-up/hair.
- Babies & Kids - Stuff I either own, want to own, or want to remember for the future as Miss M starts growing.
- Travel - right now it only includes places I've been or places I'm headed to. Soon I'm sure it will also include my "wish list" of destinations.
- Favorite Places & Spaces - my list of local places I like. Very limited as I'm still relatively new to the area. This one will be growing, I hope!
- DC To Do List - all the things I want do now that we're in DC!
- For the Home - right now it shows some organizational things, and soon, hopefully for decorating ideas. I used to be addicted to the home board on The Nest...I'd love to get that desire going again to explore my creative side.
- Books Worth Reading - books I've either read or want to read. Or at the very least don't want to forget that their out there!
Such a simple concept, "pinning". But I am very very addicted.
I am very addicted as well! It's an amazing site!
ReplyDelete