Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby Update

With everything else going on, I have been terribly remiss in providing a baby update! Our little one is doing well. Below is a picture from my 20 week ultra sound - which was last month! Of the baby sucking its thumb. I happen to be a very proud mama, and think it's just the cutest picture we have so far...of her! We found out at the ultrasound that we are having a baby girl! And we are very very excited! I think Todd is already devising booby traps for the yard. His theory...let the stupid boys take themselves out, that way he only has to deal with one with some intelligence :) Ha ha - he's already super protective of her! And of course he's always concerned with my right now too.

I have been feeling pretty good, especially this past month. The morning sickness, left right on cue back around month four. And my energy level went back up. I'm trying to enjoy this second trimester, because I know with the third comes more challenges again. I'm growing out at a ridiculous rate. Apparently I have a "short torso", so I push out more than up, which just makes me feel huge! I love love love feeling her move about. Every so often the movements become more deliberate, and I can tell it's a hand or foot running across inside of me. A couple of times she's even tickled me! Todd felt her move a few weeks ago, but only the once. She hasn't cooperated for him since. Hopefully she will again soon. I think the best time of day, is at night when I lay down, if she becomes particularly active for about 10 minutes!


1 comment: