I went private on my blog a while back and then went public for a few months after. I am returning to private and want to let you know so that you could send me your email address if you want an invite. If you are already on the list or have recently given me your email just disregard this. I am posting this comment on everyones page. I just don't want anyone to be left out. Have a great day!
It's a time of change, excitement and adventure for me. My husband and I just welcomed our first child and we've recently relocated from our comfortable lives in NY to the hustle and bustle of the DC Metro area. It's truly a time of New Beginnings!
Just wanted to let you know I tried the recipe and it was fantastic! THANKS!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeleteI went private on my blog a while back and then went public for a few months after. I am returning to private and want to let you know so that you could send me your email address if you want an invite. If you are already on the list or have recently given me your email just disregard this. I am posting this comment on everyones page. I just don't want anyone to be left out. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete