So I know I was a bit mean last time, teasing and all...and while I can't yet let out secrets #2 and #3, I can tell you Secret #1....
We're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Todd and I are expecting a baby around February 5th of next year!
So far, everything is looking good. We heard the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler at our doctors appointment last week. And today we had our first ultrasound and we saw the little one moving around with a healthy heartbeat of 174 bpm!
So that is secret #1....and I don't think it gets much better than that!
YAY!!! congratulations to you guys!!! that's SUPER exciting and I'm so happy for you! :) *SQUEEEEE*
ReplyDeleteSooo happy for you!!! Congrats :) Eli's birthday is Feb 4th, but he was 4 weeks preemie. I can't wait to follow your journey - now you must blog more :)
ReplyDeleteAHHH!!! Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope the other 2 secrets are also good! :D
And I agree with @Amy - blog more :)
That's amazing, Theresa! Congratulations! Wooohoooo :)
ReplyDeleteAgree with Amy, this is a great reason to blog more RIGHT???
So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear secrets #2 and #3 too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats sweetie!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteHurrah!! We're pregnant at the same time!! :) And totally due very close together, too!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys and will be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy!
Love,
Erin
OH MY GOSH!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is such great news. I can't wait for pics!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!
ReplyDelete